Caribbean Association of Real Estate Professionals mission is to Promote the Real Estate Industry of the Caribbean and Latin America. We are aspiring to connect with real estate professionals from all across the Industry of the Caribbean and Latin America. We are advocating for Collaboration among real estate professionals in an effort to end fragmented real estate practices throughout the entire region. We are also Advocates for Sustainable Home Ownership Programs for the Consumer in the Caribbean and Latin American Region. Join us as we promote the Real estate Industry,and elevate the standard of Real estate practices throughout Guyana,the caribbean and Latin American region #RealestatewithoutBoundaries #SustainableHomeOwnershipPrograms
Founded in 2014, The Caribbean Association of Real Estate Professionals is a non-profit real estate trade organization providing centralized and innovative information, advocacy, and leadership for professionals in the real estate industry in the Caribbean and Latin American Region. Members in this association include real estate agents, brokers, mortgage professionals, and settlement service providers. CAREP’s ® mission is to advance collaboration among real estate professionals throughout the Caribbean and Latin America, while acknowledging our similarities and diversity. We will strive to educate and empower real estate professionals who serve home buyers and sellers, advocating for policy that supports the organization’s mission and facilitate relationships between industry leaders and housing professionals. CAREP® is focused on ending fragmented real estate practices in the Caribbean and Latin American region and advocating for sustainable home ownership programs for consumers in the Caribbean and Latin America. CAREP® is committed to the right to own and transfer real property. CAREP® professionals are committed to very high standards of conduct and ethical principles. CAREP CODE OF CONDUCT . CAREP® assumes a leadership role in the industry and acts as a catalyst for enabling professionals in the real estate industry to reach their full potential for the benefit of current and future members, visitors, investors, citizens and the real estate sectors of individual economies in nations of the Caribbean and Latin America. When you utilize the services of a CAREP® member, you can rest assured that you are working with an organization committed to the highest standard of real estate practices available in the Caribbean and Latin American Region. Join now and become involved in shaping your future and the future of the Caribbean Real Estate Professionals in the Caribbean and Latin American region.
1. End fragmented real estate practices in the Caribbean and Latin America by advocating for policies that advance collaboration among real estate professionals throughout the region.
2. Advocate for sustainable home ownership programs for consumers in the Caribbean and Latin American region
3. Maintain the dignity and responsibility of the calling of the real estate agents and brokers by insisting on principles of fair-dealing in the business of buying and selling and caring for real estate consumers in all activities pertaining to the real estate industry in the Caribbean and Latin America
4. Advance and promote the interest of those engaged in the real estate business as agents and brokers to increase public confidence in the real estate industry in the region and respect for those engaged as real estate agents
5. Create a region-wide comprehensive search engine and Multiple Listing System Application to connect the real estate professionals in the industry through superior technology, service and training that facilitate the success of our all our members
6. Provide participating brokers and agents with fast and reliable access to information, service and resources that enable our property markets to function efficiently and effectively for both buyers and sellers.
7. The Association, through Caribbean First MLS® is under a mandate to develop and deliver excellence in technology, data resources, programs and policies that support our members in the performance of professional real estate practices.
8. Do all things necessary to promote interest in the marketing of real estate in all its aspects and to advance and improve the relations of the members of the Association with the public
10. Encourage the study of real estate in all its aspects and promote the exchange of views between members of the Association by affording opportunities for discussion, communication, and attendance at lectures, seminars, and webinars to disseminate useful information to members and the general public
11. Institute, promote, and manage plans or systems with the objective of rendering better service to the public by providing vendors of real estate with a wider potential market
12. Institute, promote and manage plans or systems for the benefit of members of the Association in the conduct of their business connected with all aspects of real estate plus promote and encourage ownership of real property.
We strive to stay in communication with our clients. Have a question about our business, or want to see if we match your specific needs? Send us a message, or give us a call. We're always happy to meet new customers!